Tombstone Tuesday: Ethel M Townsend was found

As I said last week, I love the volunteers who photograph gravestone and then post them at FindAGrave.com. I've had another success. Woo-hoo!

Ethel M Daniels (nee Townsend) and her husband's gravestone

Okay, my relation to Ethel? She's an aunt.
me -> Mom -> Lewis Sherman Brown -> Emma Virginia Townsend -> sister, Ethel M Townsend Daniels.

I'm trying to learn more about the Townsend line. Ethel was born in 1887 in presumably Edward's Station, Franklin, Ohio. This assumption is based on hints given in her mother's Civil War Widow's Pension file that I received in March.

She died 14 April 1956 in Toledo, Lucas, Ohio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day Lura Long

Mystery Monday: Which Karlsberger married Charles Stahl?

Joseph Geissler: Coming to America